vapi std errors: timed out
timed_outerror indicates that the operation did not complete within the allowed amount of time. The allowed amount of time might be:
- provided by the client as an input parameter.
- a fixed limit of the service implementation that is a documented part of the contract of the service.
- a configurable limit used by the implementation of the service.
- a dynamic limit computed by the implementation of the service.
timed_outerror was reported.
- The operation was unable to complete within the timeout duration specified by a parameter of the operation.
- A server implementation that puts requests into a queue before dispatching them might delete a request from the queue if it doesn't get dispatched within n minutes. The vapi.std.errors.service_unavailable error would be used instead.
|messages||localizable_message||Stack of one or more localizable messages for human error consumers.
The message at the top of the stack (first in the list) describes the error from the perspective of the operation the client invoked. Each subsequent message in the stack describes the "cause" of the prior message.
|data||object||Data to facilitate clients responding to the operation reporting a standard error to indicating that it was unable to complete successfully.
Operations may provide data that clients can use when responding to errors. Since the data that clients need may be specific to the context of the operation reporting the error, different operations that report the same error may provide different data in the error. The documentation for each each operation will describe what, if any, data it provides for each error it reports. The vapi.std.errors.argument_locations, vapi.std.errors.file_locations, and vapi.std.errors.transient_indication structures are intended as possible values for this field. vapi.std.dynamic_ID may also be useful as a value for this field (although that is not its primary purpose). Some services may provide their own specific structures for use as the value of this field when reporting errors from their operations.Optional. Some operations will not set this field when reporting errors.